Terms & Conditions
(Birmingham 11+ Mock Examinations Services)
Cancellations: Single Examinations
- We require at least 2 weeks’ notice before the exam date.
- NO changes to exam sessions or times can be made within 2 weeks of the exam date.
- Cancellations made up to 14 days in advance will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the exam date will NOT be issued a refund.
Cancellations: Multiple exams/package bookings
- Cancellations to multiple exam bookings can only be made within the first 14 days of purchase.
- After this time, if your child is unable to attend the exam, we will transfer your booking to a classroom-based mock exam at our tuition centre in Cofton Hackett, to be held at a mutually agreed time.
- If for any reason we cannot hold an event, due to situations that are beyond our control, our in-person events will take place online and no refund will be provided.
- We aim to issue refunds within 7 days of confirmation of cancellation.
This cancellation/refund policy is specific to this service (11+ Mock Examinations Service) and, due to the fundamental difference in how this service is operated and disseminated, the cancellations/refund policy specific to the mock examinations service takes precedence over any other cancellation policy issued by Birmingham 11+ Mock Examinations Services or by Mrs BC's Tutor Room. All other Terms and Conditions remain the same.
- Copies of the exam paper will not be returned to you after mock exams.